New Proton-M rocket launch set for September
“The first launch will take place as soon as we are done with pre-arrangements,” Mr. Lopatin said, adding the liftoff was tentatively scheduled for September.
An emergency committee said on Monday it was still investigating the Proton-M crash, which made headlines on July 2, 2013.
The rocket with three satellites for the GLONASS navigation system on board plummeted back seconds after the launch. The committee said the crash had been caused by improperly installed sensors on the Proton Launcher.
Voice of Russia, RIA