"Since February 27, 67 civilians were killed and another 65 wounded in Aleppo, including women and children," the commander of the Russian center on Syrian reconciliation, Lt. Gen. Sergei Kuralenko said.
According to Kuralenko, militants in Syria's Homs have shelled Syrian government forces' roadblocks twice on Saturday, one soldier has been killed.
"In the province of Homs fighters of armed groups Liwa al-Haqq and Ahrar ash-Sham twice fired at roadblocks of the government forces, killing a Syrian soldier."
He added that armed groups shell populated areas, but the Syrian army does not open fire in return.
Russia sent its proposals to the United States on the control of the ceasefire regime on Febuary 25, however, has not received an answer so far, Kuralenko said.
"We have sent our proposals on how to organize control of the ceasefire regime violations to the US side on February 25, but has received no response yet."
It is unacceptable to delay the adoption of a document on the monitoring of ceasefire violations in Syria as it leads to civilian deaths, he said.
"We believe that delaying the adoption of this document is unacceptable because it leads to new victims among the civilian population", Kuralenko emphasized.
Last month, Russia and the United States reached an agreement on the cessation of hostilities in Syria, which took effect on February 27. The truce excluded the terrorist groups Daesh and al-Nusra Front.
The Syrian government has confirmed its readiness to halt its military actions in accordance with the Russia-US agreement. Some opposition forces have been skeptical about the ceasefire, but in general have agreed to adhere to it.