The UN Office of the High Commission for Human Rights (OHCHR) further specified that the airstrikes killed 36 civilians, while fighting between Houthis and local armed groups left 14 dead.
OHCHR spokesman Rupert Colville said 18 children and 11 women were among the dead, while 111 additional civilians were injured during the same period.
"This brings the total number of civilians killed since 26 March to 1,412, including 210 women, with 3,423 injured," Colville said in briefing notes, published on the OHCHR website.
A coalition of Arab states under Saudi leadership began an air campaign against the Shiite Houthi movement in Yemen in late March, following a request by Yemeni President Abd Rabbuh Mansur Hadi. The Houthis have captured key parts of Yemen, including the capital Sanaa and the southern port city of Aden, in the last six months.
The first day of talks in Geneva between various Yemeni factions, with a total of 18 groups in attendance, was held on Monday without Houthi representation. Houthi delegates were held up on a plane in Djibouti en route to Switzerland in what they described as Saudi Arabia's attempt to disrupt the negotiations.
The Shiite group, however, refuses to engage in dialogue with President Hadi's envoys, claiming he has no legitimacy in the country. Hadi fled to Riyadh after Houthi rebels captured Sanaa earlier this year.
UN spokesman Stephane Dujarric said last Friday over 21 million of Yemenis, an estimated 80 percent of the total population, were in need of humanitarian assistance.