Registration was successful!
Please follow the link from the email sent to

Russian Military to Receive Five An-148 Passenger Planes in 2016

© AP Photo / Myshko Markiv, FileNew An-148 regional twin-jet passenger aircraft during its first flight from the Antonov aircraft factory in Kiev, Ukraine
New An-148 regional twin-jet passenger aircraft during its first flight from the Antonov aircraft factory in Kiev, Ukraine - Sputnik International
Subscribe
The Russian Defense Ministry expects to receive five Antonov An-148 passenger jets in 2016 without production delays, Deputy Defense Minister Yuri Borisov said Tuesday.

This photo March 19, 2008, provided by the Sea Launch Co. shows a Zenit-3SL rocket carrying a Boeing-built DirecTV 11 satellite launched into orbit from a platform located on the equator in the Pacific Ocean - Sputnik International
Ukraine's Space Sector Lost 80% of Revenue
VORONEZH (Sputnik) — The ministry signed a contract on the delivery of 15 An-148s with Russia's Voronezh Aircraft Plant (VASO). Some 70 percent of the plane's components are made in Russia, while remaining 30 percent are manufactured in Ukraine.

"We should receive five An-148s in 2016. Three are already standing here, while two more are entering the assembly stage," Borisov said during his visit to the VASO plant.

Borisov stressed that despite a certain dependence on Ukrainian suppliers "no delays in deliveries of components or production schedule have been registered so far."

"Politics is politics, but business is business," he added.

Newsfeed
0
To participate in the discussion
log in or register
loader
Chats
Заголовок открываемого материала