12:45 GMT +325 September 2017
Live
    Videoclub

    Boom Goes the Vape! E-Cigarette Explodes in Minsk Subway

    Videoclub
    Get short URL
    4114960

    This subway passenger suddenly found her backpack ablaze when the battery of an electronic cigarette short-circuited annd exploded inside.

    This incident occurred at the Ploschad' Pobedy (Victory Square) subway station in Minsk.

    Related:

    Forget the Wookies! Bulldog Shows Off His Ewok Skills
    To All Fashion Killas Out There: Neil Armstrong's Moon Dust Bag is up for Sale!
    Well, Did He Win? Four-Year Old Chess Player Takes on a Grandmaster
    Tags:
    fire, electronic cigarettes, subway, Minsk, Belarus
    Community standardsDiscussion
    Comment via FacebookComment via Sputnik
    • Сomment

    More videos