11:23 GMT18 January 2021
Listen Live
    India
    Get short URL
    by
    0 03
    Subscribe

    35-year-old actor Rana Daggubati surprised his fans with his chiselled and muscular avatar in his magnum opus blockbuster "Baahubali" and left everyone impressed with his grey-shade character. But a sudden physical transformation to look leaner for his upcoming movie Haathi Mere Saathi made him lose 30 kilos, which reportedly affected his health.

    Fans of Telugu star Rana Daggubati were in for a shock when they got to know that the actor was so critically unwell recently that he could have died.

    He has opened up about his health in an upcoming episode of actress Samantha Akkineni's chat show titled Sam Jam and can be seen breaking down while narrating what he went through during that tough phase of his life.

    “When life was on a fast forward mode, there was suddenly a pause button. I had BP since my birth and doctors said that I also have serious problems like calcification around the heart and failed kidneys. It would have been a 70% chance of a stroke or haemorrhage and 30% chance of death", he revealed.

    Listening to him explain the tough experience left actress Samantha Akkineni and his fans in the live audience teary-eyed.

    Calling him a superhero, Samantha said in the promo, "Though people were crumbling around you, you were like a rock. I have seen it in front of my eyes and that’s why he is a superhero to me".

    A promo of the upcoming episode is going viral on Indian social media.

    Related:

    ‘I Was Told I Can Get Work Only Through Sex, Molested When I Was 3’: B-Town Star Fatima Sana Shaikh
    Youthful Indian Super Model Milind Soman Rings In 55th B’Day With Naked Jog; Netizens Offer Boxers
    Bollywood's Hottest Celebs Set the Internet on Fire As They Flaunt Their Beach Bums in the Maldives
    Tags:
    celebrity gossip, celebrity, Bollywood
    Community standardsDiscussion