Almaz-Antey Refutes Dutch Prosecutors' Claims About Lack of Response on MH17 Case Requests

© AFP 2022 / PIROSCHKA VAN DE WOUWJudge Hendrik Steenhuis arrives to attend the hearing in trial of the Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 on September 28, 2020 in the high-security courtroom of the Schiphol Judicial Complex, in Badhoevedorp, where the lawsuit about the downing of flight MH17 continues.
Judge Hendrik Steenhuis arrives to attend the hearing in trial of the Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 on September 28, 2020 in the high-security courtroom of the Schiphol Judicial Complex, in Badhoevedorp, where the lawsuit about the downing of flight MH17 continues.  - Sputnik International
Subscribe
US
India
Global
MOSCOW (Sputnik) - Russian aerospace defence concern Almaz-Antey refuted on Thursday, in a statement to Sputnik, the Dutch prosecutor's office's claims that the company had not sent a response to the request for the appointment of experts in the case of the Malaysian Boeing MH17, which crashed in Ukraine in 2014.

"Almaz-Antey denies the statement of the Dutch prosecutor's office that the concern did not send a response as part of the investigation into the July 2014 crash of MH17. On September 4, an e-mail was sent to the investigating judge in the Netherlands in response to a request for legal assistance with information about the appointment of our investigation experts, and on September 21, a confirmation was received from the investigating judge about the receipt of our letter and the establishment of contacts," the company said.

Almaz-Antey stressed that both of these letters were at its disposal.

Earlier in Thursday's hearings on the Malaysian plane crash, Dutch prosecutor Manon Ridderbeks said the investigating judge had not yet appointed Almaz-Antey experts to further investigate the MH17 case, as the Russian side had not responded to his request.

Newsfeed
0
To participate in the discussion
log in or register
loader
Chats
Заголовок открываемого материала