A 13-year-old boy has been killed in clashes between security forces and angry football fans in Egypt's Port Said after the city's club was suspended, al Jazeera television reported on Saturday.
At least 18 others were injured in the clashes which began late on Friday and continued until early Saturday, the news network quoted a medical source as saying.
The Al-Masry club was banned for two years over last month's violence in which at least 74 people died.
Troops fired shots in the air in an effort to disperse hundreds of angry Al-Masry fans protesting outside the Suez Canal Authority building in Port Said.
The Egyptian Football Association (EFA) said the team will not compete in the country's the Premier League until the end of 2013.
Last week, Egyptian prosecutors charged 75 people with murder or negligence over the February 1 violence, which broke out at Al-Masry's stadium after the team beat Cairo's Al-Ahli club.
Many fans have blamed the country's military authorities for the deaths, and some have said the unrest was started by hired thugs.