* The Russian Interior Ministry's board will consider measures to prevent child neglect and juvenile delinquency.
* Russian Health and Social Development Minister Mikhail Zurabov will visit the children's health center of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences (14.00).
* Russian Education and Science Minister Andrei Fursenko will attend a charity event dedicated to International Children's Day. It is organized for inmates of children's homes and cadet schools of Moscow the Moscow, Vladimir and other Russian regions (14.00).
* The international affairs committees of the State Duma (the lower house of the Russian parliament) and the House of Representatives of the U.S. Congress will hold the first joint session (10.30).
* Head of the European Commission Delegation in Moscow Marc Franco will deliver a report on Russia-EU relations at the Higher Economics School (16.00).
* The Russian News and Information Agency Novosti will host:
- a press conference on the results of market examination of Russian and foreign milk products and baby food dedicated to International Children's Day (11.00);
- a press conference of the Russian Club of Orthodox Patrons on the revival of Orthodox upbringing traditions dedicated to International Children's Day (11.00);
- a press conference on anti-fraud measures with heads of the Moscow interior affairs main department (12.30);
- a press conference on the difference between tax optimization and taxation evasion (14.00);
- a roundtable on compatibility of traditional Islamic values with democratic norms (14.30);
- a press conference with governor of the Lipetsk region (Central Russia) Oleg Korolyov on the topic "Regional economy: from the budget of survival to the budget of development" (15.30);
- an online conference on problems of orphans (16.00).
* President of the Effective Policy Fund Gleb Pavlovsky will deliver an open lecture on the topic "The Soviet problem in Russian and world policy" at Russian State humanitarian University (15.00).
* An all-Russia exhibition and forum "Healthy nation is the basis of Russia's prosperity" will open in Moscow.
* Moscow will host a press conference on the topic "Actors and doctors against children's cancer" (10.00).
* Moscow will host a press conference on the problems of children's homes (11.00).
* Patriarch Alexis II of Moscow and All Russia will take part in the presentation of his children's web site dedicated to International Children's Day (13.00).
* Moscow will host a conference on the analysis and prospects of the tax reform organized by the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs (10.00).
* Gazprom will hold a briefing on the topic "The development of the natural gas market in Russia. Tariff policy. The introduction of stock exchange technologies in gas trade" (12.00).
* The official ceremony of presentation and cancellation of Russian-Chinese postal stamps devoted to wildlife will take place in Moscow (12.00).
* Russian Defense Minister Sergei Ivanov will arrive at the Baikonur space center (Kazakhstan) to mark its 50th anniversary.
* The 3rd session of the council of heads of chambers of commerce and industry of the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) will open in Baku.
* Paris will host a visiting session of the monitoring commission of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe. Rapporteurs David Atkinson and Rudolf Bindig will deliver a report on Russia's fulfillment of its obligations. The report is on the agenda of the PACE June session.
RIA Novosti holds a full copyright for all its published materials. Upon any republication of RIA Novosti materials reference to RIA Novosti is mandatory.