The Russian Information Agency Novosti begins Hotline coverage for Saturday, October 30, 2004.
* Speaker Nino Burdjanadze of Georgia's parliament is arriving on a routine visit. Its official part is scheduled for Monday, November 1.
* Alexander Veshnyakov, Chairman of Russia's Central Election Commission, is going to the USA on invitation of the International Election System Fund. He will also appear at the US presidential election among its international observers.
* Russia has commemoration day of political reprisal victims. Mourners rally at the Solovki Rock in Lubyanka Square.
* Moscow hosts a Congress of Russian Patriots. Gennadi Semigin, united patriotic opposition leader, will address a news conference. The delegates will sign a general agreement to establish a political coalition, Russian Patriots.
* Russia's Central Chess Club hosts a 10th Japanese Ambassador Cup I-go tournament, to last through the weekend, October 30-31. Issei Nomura, Japanese Ambassador to Russia, attends the opening gala.
* A Proton booster rocket will be launched to orbit Russia's Ekspress AM 1 communication satellite.
RIA Novosti holds a full copyright for all its published materials. Upon any republication of RIA Novosti materials reference to RIA Novosti is mandatory.