* On the last day of his official visit to China Russian President Vladimir Putin will attend the museum of terracotta soldiers.
* The celebrations of the 5th anniversary of the Third Millennium social development fund and the 10th presentation ceremony of the Russian National Olympus Public Award will take place in the Rossia concert hall. The program includes the Big All-Russia Assembly (2,650 delegates and guests), the presentation of the Russian Bureau of the World Public United Nations Organization and the issue of the address to the Russian President, government and people.
* Supreme Patriarch and Catholicos of all Armenians Garegin II and Patriarch Alexis II of Moscow and All Russia will participate in the foundation ceremony of an Armenian church. Those attending will be representatives of the Russian authorities, the Armenian embassy and Moscow City Hall.
* The Maly Theater will host a press conference on the opening of the Grand Pas-2004 international ballet festival. Festival's organizers and special guest from Great Britain, choreographer Wayne McGregor will participate in the press conference.
MISSION CONTROL CENTER
* Automatic docking of the Soyuz TMA-5 manned spacecraft with the International Space Station is planned. The spacecraft is to bring astronaut Leroy Ciao and cosmonauts Salizhan Sharipov and Yuri Shargin to the ISS.
* An Australian trade mission will come to Sakhalin to examine oil and gas projects in the region.
* Baku will host a congress of the Russian community in Azerbaijan. The Russian diaspora in this country comprises 170,000 people.
* A Russian delegation led by head of the federal industry agency Boris Aleshin, co-chairman of the Russian-Egyptian intergovernmental cooperation commission, will arrive in Egypt. The delegates will meet with Egypt's economy ministers during the three-day visit.
* StateDuma Speaker Boris Gryzlov will arrive in Finland on a two-day routine visit. He is to discuss bilateral interstate relations with Speaker of the Finnish parliament Paavo Lipponen and President Tarja Halonen. Moreover, Mr. Gryzlov will participate in the celebrations of the 60th anniversary of the association of Russian-Finnish friendship.
* The traditional festival of Valery Gergiyev, chief conductor of the Rotterdam Philharmonic Orchestra, will open. It is dedicated to Pyotr Tchaikovsky. The orchestra and ballet of the Mariinsky Theater (St. Petersburg) will participate in the festival.
RIA Novosti holds a full copyright for all its published materials. Upon any republication of RIA Novosti materials reference to RIA Novosti is mandatory.