The Russian Information Agency Novosti begins Hotline coverage for Friday, March 19, 2004.
* Russian President Vladimir Putin and Prime Minister Mikhail Fradkov will take part in a joint session of the collegiums of the finance ministry and the economic development and trade ministry. The final variant of the tax reform completion is to be discussed at the session.
* The Federation Council will host a round table "Preservation of Russia's Archaeological Heritage." The session is held by the upper house's committee for science, culture, education, healthcare and ecology.
* The Komsomolskaya Pravda publishing house will host a press conference with Mikhail Margelov, chairman of the Federation Council's Committee for International Affairs, PACE Vice President, called "Russia's Role In the Georgia-Adzharia Confrontation. Crisis in the Russia-EU Relations Against a Background of International Terrorism. Ways Out."
* The Russian Audit Chamber will host a press conference on the results of analysis of the way state funds allocated to the Chechen Republic by state power bodies of Russia and Chechnya are spent, as well as the rehabilitation of the social sphere and economy of Chechnya in 2003.
* The Russian Information Agency Novosti will host a press conference devoted to World TB Day. Mikhail Perelman, the chief tuberculosis specialist with the Russian Health Ministry, as well as Wieslaw Jakubowiak, the Coordinator of the WHO Program for the struggle against tuberculosis in Russia will participate in it. A contest for the best publication, video and audio material devoted to the problem of the fight against TB will be held.
* Vneshtorgbank will hold a presentation of the 10th anniversary of its depositary activity. A press briefing of the Vneshtorgbank management will be held then.
* The House of Cinema will host a gala devoted to the closure of the eleventh Open Russian contest of students' and debut films "St. Anna" and a press conference with prize winners and laureates.
* A session of the Public Council under the Moscow Mayor on issues of formation of town-planning and architectural image of the city will be held. Projects to restore the Manezh building constructed in 1817 that recently burnt almost to the ground are to be discussed.
* The Palace of Congresses will host a photo exhibition "St Petersburg - Russia-EU summit."
* The UEFA Appeals Committee will consider an appeal in regard to Wales Football Association's protest to annul the result of the European Cup 2004 return playoff match with Russia's national team.
RIA Novosti holds a full copyright for all its published materials. Upon any republication of RIA Novosti materials reference to RIA Novosti is mandatory.