09:43 GMT26 February 2021
Listen Live
    World
    Get short URL
    by
    402
    Subscribe

    A video has gone viral, with netizens taking a dig at the Mumbai government where 12 children were erroneously given sanitiser instead of Polio Drops.

    A top officer of a civic body in India’s Mumbai city mistakenly drank sanitiser instead of water from a bottle kept on his table ahead of a meeting.

    A video clip shows the officer, who was at a budget presentation meeting, choking just after having a big sip and hurriedly getting up to spit it out.

    Related:

    Researchers Inspect Tuberculosis, Polio Vaccines as Possible Protection From COVID-19
    Farmers Swarm India's Financial Capital Mumbai Protesting Modi's Farm Reforms - Video
    12 Infants Given Sanitiser in Place of Polio Drops in Indian State of Maharashtra, Probe Ordered
    Tags:
    viral video, COVID-19, Mumbai
    Community standardsDiscussion