05:37 GMT09 March 2021
Listen Live
    World
    Get short URL
    Terrorist Attack at Hotel in Tunisia (23)
    0 06
    Subscribe

    White House said in a statement that US remains in contact with the governments of France, Kuwait and Tunisia that fell victim to deadly terrorist attacks leaving dozens dead and will continue to support them in wake of the attacks.

    WASHINGTON (Sputnik) The United States remains in contact with the governments of France, Kuwait and Tunisia that fell victim to deadly terrorist attacks leaving dozens dead and will continue to support them in wake of the attacks, the White House said in a statement on Friday.

    “We stand with these nations as they respond to attacks on their soil today, and we have been in contact with appropriate counterparts in all three countries to offer any necessary support,” the statement read.

    The White House said that it condemned the attacks “in the strongest terms,” and would work closely with its partners to fight terrorists and counter violent extremism around the world.

    Earlier on Friday deadly attacks took place on three different continents leaving over 60 dead. The attacks occurred in France at a US-owned gas company, in Kuwait at a Shiite mosque, and in Tunisia at an upscale hotel.

    Topic:
    Terrorist Attack at Hotel in Tunisia (23)

    Related:

    'People Feared This Would Happen' - Tunisian Journalist
    Second Suspect in French Gas Factory Attack Arrested
    French President Hollande Classifies Attack on Gas Plant as Terrorist Act
    Tags:
    terrorist attack, France, Tunisia, Kuwait, US
    Community standardsDiscussion