01:01 GMT04 March 2021
Listen Live
    Get short URL
    0 66

    While some social media users joked about the actress’ accidental exposure, others went on to congratulate her over her movie’s nomination for a SAG Award.

    Famous movie actress Charlize Theron has recently appeared to suffer a peculiar wardrobe malfunction as she learned that her movie "Bombshell" got nominated for a Screen Actors Guild Award.

    The video of this event, which Theron herself has tweeted, shows the actress jumping up and down in bed as she celebrates the announcement that was made on TV, when the feed gets briefly cut, with the Sun noting that at that moment Charlize apparently realised that her robe slipped open, exposing her "lady bits" to the other people present in the room she was in.

    "Whoops. Got a bit too excited about the #SAGAwards nomination for our #BombshellMovie cast", she wrote in the caption.

    ​This apparent wardrobe malfunction did not evade the attention of some members of Charlize’s social media audience who joked about it in the comments while congratulating the actress.

    Their remarks, however, seemed to be drowned by an ensuing chorus of praise and approval from other netizens.

    social media, malfunction, wardrobe, nomination, award, movie, Charlize Theron
    Community standardsDiscussion