02:01 GMT19 April 2021
Listen Live
    Viral
    Get short URL
    0 01
    Subscribe

    Taking your gadget on aboard a plane to pass time during a long flight may not actually be a good idea.

    A passenger took a video of a plane filled with smoke as a portable charging device caught fire onboard after landing in the Russian city of Volgograd. The video shows passengers passing water through the cabin before flight attendants come with water and remove the melted tablet.

    The owner of the gadget has apologized for the incident.

     

    Tags:
    smoke, fire, plane, Russia
    Community standardsDiscussion