23:22 GMT05 May 2021
Listen Live
    Russia
    Get short URL
    0 33
    Subscribe

    Explosion threat proved unfounded at the arbitration court in Moscow, according to a security source.

    MOSCOW (Sputnik) – Russian security forces did not find a bomb at the arbitration court in Moscow, from where about 1,000 people had been evacuated, a security source told RIA Novosti on Thursday.

    "Checks of the building are completed, explosion threat proved unfounded. About 1,000 people were evacuated," the source said.

    The court’s spokeswoman Elena Fortunatova told RIA Novosti that the court had already resumed its work.

    The arbitration court in the center of Moscow was evacuated after an anonymous call had indicated there allegedly was a bomb in the building.

    Related:

    Shopping Center Evacuated in Sweden After Suspected Explosion Threat
    Hundreds Evacuated From Moscow ‘Cosmos’ Hotel Over False Explosion Threat
    Moscow Court Evacuated Due to Bomb Threat
    Tags:
    bomb threat, Moscow Arbitration Court, Moscow, Russia
    Community standardsDiscussion