Among the many other related (and unrelated) stories covered on today's show…
• Some disturbing and, so far, mysterious news about potential voter registration fraud in Indiana. (This is a good reminder to check your registration to make sure it's accurate!);
• Some listener response to the former New Hampshire GOP official who told me on The BradCast earlier this week that he doesn't believe "the party has been pushing" phony voter fraud myths. "Please don't blame the party for institutionalizing this nonsense," he said. (Elizabeth Warren doesn't agree with him either.);
• The amazing story of how a new "voter fraud" myth became "fact" this week amongst gullible Republicans, with the aid of rightwing;
• Another example of how theoretically non-rightwing corporate news outlets help spread the same mythical "voter fraud" bulls**t;
• Desi Doyen joins us for the latest Green News Report on a major new international global warming agreement and some harsh words for environmentalists from Hillary Clinton, as revealed by a new Wikileaks document;
• And a bit of amusing listener mail. #FreeDesi!
You can find Brad's previous editions here.
And tune in to Radio Sputnik one hour a day, five days a week.