Among the many stories covered on today's show…
- FBI Director James Comey says the Bureau will not recommend prosecution of Hillary Clinton concerning her use of a private email server while Secretary of State;
- More negative fallout for the successful supporters of Brexit in the UK;
- More deadly terror attacks in the Middle East, in both Iraq and Saudi Arabia;
- President Obama and Hillary Clinton finally campaign together, as polls continue to suggest a tightening race with Donald Trump;
- Progressive champion and CNN commentator Van Jones argues, during a DFA conference call, that a Trump Presidency is the "likely" outcome of the election, due to the current "complacency and smugness of the Left". (If nothing else, PLEASE listen to this part of today's program!)
- A federal judge nixes Mississippi's anti-LGBT bill at the last possible moment before it was to go into effect;
- As Democrats in the U.S. House fight to get any vote on federal gun legislation, California Governor Jerry Brown (D) signs a number of gun safety bills (and vetoes others) that would, among many other things, ban the ownership of high-capacity magazines larger than 10 rounds in the Golden State.
Everything you may have missed but need to know, in 58 minutes or less! You're welcome!
You can find Brad's previous editions here.
And tune in to Radio Sputnik one hour a day, five days a week.