Among the stories covered on today's program…
- Last week's outbreak of mass shootings around the country surpassed the number killed in similar shootings in all of Europe for the entire year;
- The GOP promises legal push-back against the VA Democratic Governor's executive order last week allowing some 200,000 former felons the right to register and vote;
- Dumb Democrats gleeful about a Clinton "landslide" if Trump wins the GOP nomination (Talking to you, Rob Reiner!);
- Bernie Sanders believes there will be a "contested" Democratic Presidential nominating convention this summer.
- The US Supreme Court's (somewhat encouraging?) order late last week on the Texas Republicans' unlawful Photo ID voting law;
- Senate Democrats call for their Republican counterparts to hold hearings on the Voting Rights Act (before millions of more legal voters are disenfranchised this November), as well as on Obama's nominee to the Supreme Court;
- And finally, a few words on the White House Correspondents Dinner over the weekend, which is, on the whole, a dreadful affair, some excerpts from Obama's amusing final speech there, and the fisticuffs that broke out afterward.
You can find Brad’s previous editions here.
And tune in to Radio Sputnik one hour a day, five days a week.