On March 18-20, the P5+1 group comprising Russia, the United States, China, France, the United Kingdom and Germany held yet another round of talks with Iranian officials in the Swiss city of Lausanne, in an attempt to find a comprehensive deal, which would satisfy all sides.
"The sides continued to search for compromises regarding the unresolved questions. It is agreed that the next round of talks will begin on March 26," the ministry said in a statement.
Earlier this week, Tehran's nuclear negotiator Abbas Araghchi told RIA Novosti that the next round of talks on Iranian nuclear program will begin in Lausanne on March 25.
Iran's nuclear program has been a matter of concern for a number of western countries, which kept accusing Tehran of developing a nuclear weapon under the guise of a peaceful program. Iranian government has repeatedly denied such allegations, stating that Tehran’s nuclear activities are aimed purely at meeting country’s growing energy needs.
In November 2014, the sides agreed to continue their dialogue until July 2015.