* Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov will meet his Senegalese counterpart Cheikh Tidiane Gadio.
* Russian Minister of Education and Science Andrei Fursenko will hold the second session of the interagency commission for the Russian language. The session will discuss norms of modern literary language, spelling and punctuation rules, and implementation of the Federal Law "On Russia's national language" (11am).
* Mikhail Margelov, the chairman of the Federation Council's committee for international affairs, will give a news conference on the G8 summit (1 pm).
* RIA Novosti will host a news conference, Presidential Elections in Kyrgyzstan (midday).
* The Nezavisimy news center will host the following news conferences:
- "Terrorists Defeated. London Was and Will Remain a City of Tolerance." (1 pm);
- "Eurasian TV forum - 2005: New Discoveries and Possible Sensations" of the organization committee of the eighth Eurasian TV forum (midday, October 26-30, the International Trade Center, Moscow).
* A Russian-Japanese forum for IT and business strategy will open in the Constantine Palace (July 11-15).
* Azerbaijan will host the Russian, U.S. and French co-chairmen of the OSCE Minsk Group for Nagorny Karabakh. The visit will be held on the sidelines of their trip to the region as part of the Armenian-Azerbaijanian settlement.
* Russian Defense Minister Sergei Ivanov will be in Spain on the second day of a three-day visit.
* It will host a 19th session of the Russian-German group for strategic cooperation in the economy and finances (July 11-12).
* A Russian Tu-154 aircraft will arrive at an international airport in Washington to make a flight across U.S. territory and take photographs for the second time this year under the open skies agreement.
RIA Novosti holds a full copyright for all its published materials. Upon any republication of RIA Novosti materials reference to RIA Novosti is mandatory.