* Prime Minister Mikhail Fradkov will meet with representatives of the international banking community at 10:00 a.m. and with Israeli First Deputy Prime Minister Ehud Olmert at 3:00 p.m.
* The President Hotel will host the 2nd meeting of ministers of the six sides involved in the International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor (ITER) project (Russia, the EU, China, the United States and South Korea). Participants will discuss project implementation and the signing of a relevant declaration. The final news conference is scheduled for 11:30 a.m.
* OSCE Special Representative on Combating Trafficking of Human Beings Helga Konrad will arrive in Moscow on her first official visit.
* The State Duma (parliament's lower house) will host roundtable discussions on:
- Village Youth, Politics and Society 11:00 p.m.;
- legislative aspects of the implementation of the president's address on promoting investments in the national economy at 3:00 p.m.;
* The 2nd nationwide scientific-practical conference, Russia Against Fake Goods, will open at 3:00 p.m.
* The European Club will hold a session called Integration in the Post-Soviet Space, Plans of Politicians, Opinions of Voters at noon.
* A press conference on the topic, The Adoption of the Russian Forest Code: Contradictions and Prospects, will be held at noon.
* About 100 Russian and French businessmen will meet at 2:00 p.m. to sign an agreement to set up a Russian-French business club.
* RIA Novosti will host the following press conferences:
- The Truth of Guantanamo. A Russian Prisoner from the U.S. Jail Gives Evidence and Demands Justice a Year after Release at 10:30;
- With representatives of Arkonada, an electronics distributor in Russia, who will name the new retail network and parameters of its advertising budget at noon;
- Russian-Bangladesh: Cooperation Prospects, with opposition leader in Bangladesh's parliament Sheikh Hasina at 12:30 p.m.;
- on the Union of Right Forces' lawsuit against the law on the appointment of governors at 2:00 p.m.;
- on expert appraisals of the election reform at 3:30 p.m.
* A conference on the Cremona-Kremlin project will be held at 12:30 p.m. This project is a part of the international program, Russia-Italy. Italy-Russia. Through the Centuries. Cremona masters will lend 17 instruments to the Kremlin chamber orchestra for a year.
* World and European gymnastics champion and silver medallist at the 2004 Olympic Games Irina Chashchina will give a press conference on the topic, The European Gymnastics Championship: A Victory for the Audience, a Victory over Oneself 3:00 p.m.
* The 7th international forum, Mail Troika-2005, involving 200 businessmen from Russia and 20 countries will open.
* The Russian Transportation Ministry will hold exercises in the Gulf of Finland to practice liquidation of consequences of a tanker crash and local oil spillage. A specialized Finnish vessel will take part in the exercises.
* The 5th two-day session of heads of border departments of Black Sea countries will open. Russian, Georgian, Turkish, Bulgarian, Romanian and Ukrainian delegations are expected to attend. They will discuss information exchange between border departments and coastguards against illegal migration and poaching.
* A nationwide scientific-practical conference, IT Innovations in Education, will open.
* The 6th museum biennale involving representatives of Moscow, St. Petersburg, Germany, the U.S., Poland, Switzerland and others will open.
* A session of criminal police units of the Russian and Belarussian Interior Ministries will begin and run through the June 29.
* Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov will arrive in the Netherlands. He is to meet with his counterpart Bernard Bot and Prime Minister Jan Peter Balkenende. Lavrov will fly to Yemen in the evening.
* Geneva will host a high level meeting on energy security issues in the Caspian Sea area. It is being organized by the UN European Economic Commission. Russian presidential Special Envoy for Energy Cooperation Igor Yusufov, as well as Kazakh, Azerbaijani and Iranian representatives will attend the meeting.
* The Russian Northern Fleet's Admiral Levchenko large antisubmarine ship will participate in celebrations of the 200th anniversary of the Battle of Trafalgar.
RIA Novosti holds the copyright for all its published materials. Reference to RIA Novosti is mandatory upon any republication of RIA Novosti materials.