* Russian Prime Minister Mikhail Fradkov will arrive in Tbilisi to attend the summit of the CIS premiers. Fradkov is expected to hold bilateral meetings with Georgian President Mikhail Saakashvili, Prime Minister Zurab Nogaideli and Ukrainian Prime Minister Yulia Timoshenko.
* Moscow will host a seminar on the topic "Russian economy: forecasts and prospects." Head of the expert department of the Russian president's staff Arkady Dvorkovich, Deputy Economic Development and Trade Minister Andrei Sharonov, head of the legal department of the federal customs service Galina Balandina, Federation Council (the upper house of the Russian parliament) Deputy Speaker Alexander Torshin and other are expected to attend the seminar (14.00).
* The Russian Finance Ministry will host the signing ceremony of a loan agreement between the Russian Federation and the World Bank (11.00).
* Moscow will host the 16th congress of the Association of Entrepreneur Organizations of European Capitals (12.00).
* The Russian News and Information Agency Novosti will host a press conference with head of the elite research center of the Sociology Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences, honored professor of Glasgow University, Dr. Olga Kryshtanovskaya on political consequences of the Yukos case (12.30).
* Moscow will host the following press conferences:
- with mission of the International Monetary Fund following the consultations in Moscow. Head of the IMF mission in Russia Paul Thomsen will be attending (9.00);
- with Russian Deputy Minister of Natural Resources Valentin Stepankov and head of the ministry's department for the state nature protection policy Alexander Ishkov on legislative aspects of nature protection in Russia (14.00).
* The federal service for ecological, technological and nuclear control will hold a session on World Nature Protection Day (10.00).
* The State Duma (the lower house of the Russian parliament) will host the presentation of the EkoMir national ecological award established by the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences and the Fund of Charity Initiatives (11.00).
* The Russia-EU technological center will hold a roundtable on the topic "Advanced technologies of mining security as a key to increasing coal-mining efficiency" (10.00).
* A session of the council of foreign ministers of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO: Russia, China, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan) will open in Astana. It will focus on preparations for a SCO summit opening in Astana on July 5. The foreign ministers will also discuss stability in the region with account for the recent events in Uzbekistan.
* Paris will host a research conference on the topic "Economic reforms and prospects of French-Russian relations" organized by the Russian-French Dialogue Association. Chief of the Russian government staff Sergei Naryshkin, President of the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs Arkady Volsky and cochairman of the Association Ara Abramyan are expected to attend the conference.
RIA Novosti holds a full copyright for all its published materials. Upon any republication of RIA Novosti materials reference to RIA Novosti is mandatory.