The Russian Information Agency Novosti begins Hotline coverage for Thursday, July 15, 2004.
* The Moscow government will consider the list of projects to be financed by World Bank credits in 2005.
* The Federation Council will consider the bills "On payments of the Bank of Russia's on deposits in case of bankruptcy of banks, which are not involved in the system of obligatory insurance of natural persons' deposits in the banks of Russia", "On Russia's accession to the Treaty of Friendship and Cooperation in Southeast Asia", etc.
* The Natural Resources Ministry will host a press conference with head of the federal forestry agency Valery Roshchupkin entitled "The tightening of state control over the use of forest resources. The rent of forest plots in the Moscow region. The fight against illegal felling of trees and timber exports from Russia. The increase of payments for the use of forest resources".
* Moscow will host a roundtable entitled "Russia and the WTO: progress at negotiations, business expectations and interests". It is organized by the Federation Council's international affairs committee and Managers' Association.
* Head of the Modernization Institute, chairman of the ideological council of the Rodina (Homeland) Party Mikhail Delyagin will give a press conference on the budget execution in the first half of 2004.
* The Russian Information Agency Novosti will host a press conference entitled "American football as a Russian kind of sport".
* A forum "The role of banks in regional economic development. Resources for companies' growth: the experience of investment attraction and use of financial market instruments" will be held at the 9th North-western banking conference. President of the Russian Banks Association Garegin Tosunyan will deliver a report on this issue.
* An OSCE session on elections legislation and organization will be held on July 15-16in Vienna. The Russian delegation is headed by chairman of the Central Election Commission Alexander Veshnyakov.
A session of the working group on Russia's accession to the World Trade Organization will be held in Geneva. It will focus on the last 13 sections of the second version of the final report on Russia's accession to the WTO. Moreover, the Russian delegation will hold the next round of the negotiations on the access to goods and services market (July 15-16).
RIA Novosti holds a full copyright for all its published materials. Upon any republication of RIA Novosti materials reference to RIA Novosti is mandatory.