The Russian Information Agency Novosti begins Hotline coverage for Friday, April 9, 2004.
* The AiF press center will host following press conferences:
- a press conference with chairman of the Russia's Communist Party Gennady Zyuganov titled "NATO Expansion to the East. 100 days of the State Duma".
- a press conference with a director of the Institute of the USA and Canadian Studies Sergei Rogov titled "The USA Facing Its Historical Exam. Its impact on Russia" /escalation of the situation in Iraq and a presidential campaign in the USA; senate's investigation in September 11 events; verdict on Sutyagin's case. To learn a lesson. Russo-US relations in light of NATO expansion/.
* All-Russian museum of applied and folks arts will host an exhibition of author's jewelry "Two Capitals: Moscow - Washington".
* Head of the Russian Federal Agency for Atomic Energy Alexander Rumayntsev will visit the Krasnoyarsk Territory to conduct sessions of auditing commissions of a number of industrial enterprises devoted to their performance in 2003. Mr Rumyantsev will also take part in a business meeting of Siberian specialists for nuclear technologies devoted to the creation of Russia's largest polysilicon producing center and the expansion of spent nuclear fuel storage facilities.
* Kiev will host the 50th session of the CIS Frontier Troops Commanders Council. The participants will consider among other issues the draft concept of CIS border policy.
RIA Novosti holds a full copyright for all its published materials. Upon any republication of RIA Novosti materials reference to RIA Novosti is mandatory.