* The Russian Information Agency Novosti begins Hotline coverage for Thursday, April 1, 2004.
* Russian Prime Minister Mikhail Fradkov will meet with his Ukrainian counterpart Viktor Yanukovich, coming on a one-day routine visit to Moscow.
* Russian Prime Minister Mikhail Fradkov will preside over a cabinet meeting. The government is to discuss the administrative reform and other issues.
* Vice Speaker of the Russian Federation Council Alexander Torshin will meet with Mauricio Ronconi, chairman of the agricultural commission of the Italian Senate.
* The Russian Information Agency Novosti, Moscow, will host a press conference "The Kosovo crises. Measures to settle it. Belgrade's position. Russia's contribution into humanitarian assistance to Serbian refugees". Councilor of the Serbian and Montenegro Embassy in Moscow, Dr. Srecko Djukic and deputy chief of the international cooperation department of the Russian Emergencies Ministry Vladimir Ruban will participate in the press conference.
* Moscow Mayor Yuri Luzhkov will be handed Moscow's flag delivered from the Russian North Pole station SP-32 at a ceremony in the City Hall. State Duma Vice Speaker Artur Chilingarov, members of the polar expedition on the SP-32 station and rescuers will participate in the ceremony.
* An exhibition "Moscow-Berlin. Berlin-Moscow. 1950-2000. Modern view" will open at the State History Museum as part of the Russian-German Cultural Meetings 2003-2004.
* An exhibition "Picasso's Generation" will open at the State Central Museum of Modern History. It is timed to coincide with the 50th anniversary of Russia's joining UNESCO and involves the Moscow Museum of Modern Art.
* A press conference dedicated to the 6th Moscow open sport dancing championship will be held.
* Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov will arrive in Brussels. He will meet with Secretary General of the EU Council, High Commissioner for Common Foreign and Security Policy Javier Solana.
* A session of the working group on Russia's joining the World Trade Organization (WTO) will open in Geneva. Deputy Economic Development and Trade Minister Maxim Medvedkov heads the Russian delegation.
* The Estonian shipping company AS Tallink Grupp will open a new cargo-and-passenger ferry line St. Petersburg-Tallinn-Helsinki. The Fantaasia ferry will be running between St. Petersburg and Helsinki once in two days. Tallin's mayor Edgar Savisaar and Speaker of the Municipal Assembly Maret Maripuu will take the ferry to participate in the opening ceremony of the line in St. Petersburg.
RIA Novosti holds a full copyright for all its published materials. Upon any republication of RIA Novosti materials reference to RIA Novosti is mandatory.