The Russian Information Agency Novosti begins Hotline coverage for Tuesday, February 24, 2004.
* Belarussian Finance Minister Nikolai Korbut is expected to arrive in Moscow. He will hold negotiations with Vice-Premier and Russian Finance Minister Aleksei Kudrin and the leadership of the Russian finance ministry on provision of loans to Belarus to pay natural gas supply contracts.
* The Russian ministry of justice will hold a meeting between Russian Justice Minister Yuri Chaika and Guy de Vel, director general on legal affairs of the Secretariat General of the Council of Europe. A press conference will be organized in the wake of the negotiations.
* Russian Minister of Education Vladimir Filippov will speak in the International University (in Moscow) on the subject of "Modernization of Russian education." *A press conference will be held in the All-Russian exhibition center devoted to opening of the 4th forum "Avia-2004".
* The International Trade Center will become the venue of the All-Russian conference "The first year of the law "On bankruptcy". "Results and prospects. Financial improvement of enterprises within the bankruptcy procedure framework." * A press conference devoted to results of the annual national award "Car of the year in Russia-2003" will be held. The press conference will be attended by heads of representative offices of 11 leading global car manufacturers whose car models became winners of the competition.
* Chairman of the State Duma (the lower house of the Russian parliament) Boris Gryzlov will arrive in Ukraine on a two-day working visit.
* Official opening of the branch of the State Hermitage "Hermitage on Amstel" will take place. Russian Culture Minister Mikhail Shvydkoi is expected to arrive together with Mikhail Piotrovsky, director of the Hermitage. "Gold of Greeks" will become the first exhibition held in the Amsterdam branch.
RIA Novosti holds a full copyright for all its published materials. Upon any republication of RIA Novosti materials reference to RIA Novosti is mandatory.