* ITAR-TASS press center (Tverskoi bulvar 2, 6th floor. Phones: 229-05-85, 229-60-34) will host a press conference with Azeri President Ilkham Aliev on the last day of his official visit to Moscow. In addition, Aliev will attend the Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO). He will be handed a diploma of a MGIMO honorary doctor at 15.00 Moscow time.
* The Russian Central Election Commission (B. Cherkassky pereulok, 9. Phones: 206-13-25, 921-44-11) will consider Ivan Rybkin's registration as presidential candidate at 16.00 Moscow time.
* At 17.00 Moscow time the faculty of journalism of Moscow State University (ul. Mokhovaya, 9. Phones: 290-75-46, 290-93-03) will host the closing ceremony of the 14th festival of children and youth TV programs. First Vice Mayor in the Moscow government, Honorary President of the Children's National TV Academy Lyudmila Shvetsova, Chairperson of the Moscow Public Relations Committee Tatiana Vasilyeva, President of the Eurasian Academy Oleg Poptsov, dean of the faculty of journalism Yasen Zasursky, Chairman of the Russian Journalists' Union Vsevolod Bogdanov, culture figures and newsmen will participate in the ceremony.
* Federation Council Speaker Sergei Mironov will visit Arkhangelsk and Severodvinsk. He will participate in the first visiting session of the supreme council of Russia's Intellectual Resources national committee. Mironov is its co-chairman.
* Russian Defense Minister Sergei Ivanov will participate in the 40th Munich international conference on defense and security policy opening on Saturday. The Saturday plenary session of the forum will focus on NATO's future.
BOCA RATON (USA)
* Russian Vice Premier, Finance Minister Alexei Kurdin will participate in the session of G8 finance ministers and central bank presidents.
* Supporters of Lithuanian President Rolandas Paksas who is to face impeachment proceedings will hold a rally to back the president. The rally will be a constituent congress of the civil movement "For Justice and Democratic Lithuania."
RIA Novosti holds a full copyright for all its published materials. Upon any republication of RIA Novosti materials reference to RIA Novosti is mandatory.