"We have had a big spike in orders so far this year, which include various types of weaponry," Isaykin said in an interview with Rossiya-24 television.
"As of now, we have received some $18 billion worth of orders," he added.
Rosoboronexport will maintain annual arms exports levels at $12-13 billion until at least 2017, the company's Director general Anatoly Isaykin said Monday.
"We will keep our sales volumes at $12-13 billion at least until 2017 — these are the most difficult years considering the current events," Isaykin said in an interview with Rossiya-24 television.
"These levels will allow us to retain the second place globally," he added.
Rosoboronexport's share in Russia's total arms exports is estimated at over 85 percent.