PARIS (Sputnik) — The 51st Paris Air Show will take place on June 15-21 and is expected to gather more than 2,000 participants from 46 countries. Russia will be represented at the event by 37 organizations including nine manufacturers of arms and military equipment.
“We are open for dialogue with European partners… During the exhibition we will discuss the opportunities for further cooperation with them,” the head of Rosoboronexport delegation to Le Bourget Sergei Kornev said, adding that the Russian delegation is also planning to hold talks with the partners from Asia-Pacific and Latin America.
According to Rosoboronexport, at the Paris air show Russia is planning to display all of its key export aircraft and air defense systems.
“We expect foreign delegations to show interest in the Su-35 and MiG-29M/M2 fighters, the Yak-130 jet trainer, the Be-200 amphibious aircraft, the Il-76MD-90A military transport aircraft, the KA-52, Mi-35M and Mi-28NA attack helicopters,” Rosoboronexport press service said.
According to the United Aircraft Corporation (UAK) Russia’s Sukhoi Superjet 100 (SSJ100) passenger plane will also be displayed at the Paris show.
- A Sukhoi SU-35 fighter jet is displayed before a test flight ahead of the Airshow China 2014 in Zhuhai, South China's Guangdong province© AFP 2019 / JOHANNES EISELE
- MiG-29M / M2© Wikipedia /
- YAK-130© Flickr / RS Deakin
- Russian rescuers unload gears from their Beriev Be-200 amphibious aircraft© AP Photo / Tatan Syuflana
- Kamov KA-52 Helicopter© Photo : http://www.youtube.com/WarsChannel10
- Predator Mi-35M and Eco-Friendly EC130-Т2 Unveiled at HeliRussia 2013© RIA Novosti/Avrora. Anton Filanovich, Sergey Razbakov