"We don't have any confirmation that neither any of the perpetrators came from the Dominican Republic or escaped to the Dominican Republic," Blanco said on Thursday. "The authorities in Haiti are working on that, and I'm sure we're going to have information on that soon."
Blanco expressed frustration that the Dominican Republic was not invited to participate in a closed meeting of the UN Security Council on the situation in Haiti held earlier on Thursday.
"Given the magnitude of events in Haiti… the Security Council should have invited our country to participate actively since the Dominican Republic would be one of the most affected if an overflow of the crisis occurs beyond its borders," Blanco said.
Earlier, Haitian National Police Chief Leon Charles said that the number of eliminated mercenaries suspected of assassinating Moise increased to seven, three of those killed were foreigners.
Haiti, one of the poorest countries in the world, has been experiencing social, political and constitutional crises, with protesters blaming Moise for targeted killings, widespread corruption and an economic collapse.