Danish police report that they've arrested a 22-year old Swedish man and issued an international warrant for a 23-year old Swede, both suspected of being behind the explosion at the Danish tax agency.
According to reports, one person was lightly injured in the blast which shattered glass doors and windows.
At a press conference on 7 August following the first blast, Danish Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen said that the explosion was "an attack on our sense of security”.
The Prime Minister also said that the explosions were “absolutely unacceptable” and that, of course, their investigation had become a priority for the police, since the safety of Danish citizens is "first and foremost".
Two explosions rocked Copenhagen earlier this month. The first explosion, on 6 August, seriously damanged the facade of the tax department building and resulted in one person being injured.
The second explosion occurred early Saturday morning, 10 August, near a police station in the Norrebro area known for its multinational population. The windows and entrance to the building were damaged, but nobody was there at the time of the explosion so there were no injuries.