MOSCOW, September 19 (RIA Novosti) - Online shopping offers us a fantastic range of choice from silver forks to Bentley steering wheels, which has become an integral part of our life, but the Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba is expanding the horizons of the choice we have considered limitless.
1. Next time when you are going to a party, don’t forget to put on your Robot LED costume. Though it weighs seven kg and makes you dance like a Robocop, you will definitely catch the envious looks of others as the costume glows in seven colors. Just give a remote control of the lights to your friend to help you dance in an even more surprising fashion.
2. For real patriots – why not to attach a flag of your homeland to your glasses? As a bonus, it covers the upper part of your face like a mask helping you will feel like a superhero. Who will join Captain America? Will it be Marshall Zimbabwe or Lieutenant Norway? Many of them – as the minimal order accounts for 1200 units.
3. Russia’s leader Vladimir Putin is probably the most talked-about top politician worldwide. Just purchase a hand painted oil Putin portrait and feel free to discuss politics with the president, whether you wish.
4. Add some sheer magic to your life! Forget about old-fashioned plush costumes – an inflatable unicorn suit is what real wizards require.
5. Ladies who would like to keep their beauty and prevent aging can try to brand new technology. The surprising caviar lotion is going to steal the show.
6. This Harley-Davidson-looking bicycle is for the boss. No speeds and probably no brakes, only style incarnated. The only question is, whether one can really ride it apart from taking fancy photos.
7. This is a bright example of how to combine joy and function. A toy banana toothbrush is destined to teach children take care of themselves. At the same time, it supposedly helps their teeth grow.
8. Having a keg party and want to surprise your friends? Fed up with traditional snacks like chips? Then order a bunch of dried sea horses from the Vietnamese sea, they are tasty, we are told.
9. Just imagine what by-passers will think in the middle of the night when they see glowing sketchers as if they were walking on their own. Just equip your trainers with lighting LED shoelaces and be sure every step you take won’t go unnoticed.
10. And finally, your eyes need some rest after working all day long. Just place this gel mask in the fridge for 15 minutes and then put it on your eyes. Next morning you are going to look at the world with a fresh eye. It is supposed to even get rid of a black eye and relieve fever.
The company founded in 1999 already outsells its closest competitors eBay and Amazon combined. The Chinese giant has recently sold 320.1 million shares for $68 each, raising a record $21.8 billion in a US initial public offering (IPO). The corporation runs its own "eBay" Taobao, consumer-exporter service AliExpress, works closely with online payments website AliPay. The vast volume of commerce information moving via the company enables it to competewith Google and Facebook in terms of data. All these aspects promise the company bright future and explain why it is called "a digital ecosystem".