"He is well and in good health condition. He will be in his military quarters where he will continue the discharge of his duties and responsibilities," the Philippine Armed Forces said, as quoted by the broadcaster.
According to the broadcaster, Santos will be continuously monitored by physicians at his military quarters and will not be admitted to a hospital.
On Monday, Santos said that he would go into self-quarantine after being in contact with an officer who was confirmed to have been infected by the virus, the broadcaster said.
The authorities of the Philippines have so far confirmed 707 cases of the infection and 45 fatalities. The country's borders have been temporarily shut.