According to the agency, the explosion took place at 19:46 local time (10:46 GMT) in a two-story residential building. Four people were killed, three were seriously injured and two passers-by suffered light injuries, the agency reported.
“The other three people who survived are in critical condition due to severe burns", a firefighter said, as quoted by the agency.
At this stage, firefighters believe the cause of the explosion to be the result of guests in the building using a portable gas stove to prepare food. Fire crews took twenty minutes to extinguish the blaze.