A woman in South Korea was asleep on her apartment floor when she was cruelly stirred by a robot vacuum cleaner, which had started sucking up her hair.
The vacuum stopped running more than a minute after it had started ingesting her hair, and could not be detached until two paramedics pulled the hair out of the machine’s nozzle, according to Korea Biz Wire.
— Lincoln Michel (@TheLincoln) February 9, 2015
The 52-year-old Changwon resident had forgotten that she set the vacuum cleaner to patrol the area.
She wasn’t injured but lost several strands of hair.
Sitting and sleeping on the floor is common practice in South Korea, which increases the potential risk of such injuries.