15:40 GMT +323 October 2019
Listen Live
    Life

    Charging iPhone Kills Russian Woman

    Life
    Get short URL
    0 57
    Subscribe

    A young Russian woman was electrocuted in her own bath after a charging iPhone fell into the water.

    A 24-year-old Russian woma, Eugenia Sviridenko, was killed by electric current when her iPhone fell came into contact with water while it was charging. The tragic incident happened on Monday, January 9, in the southeast of Moscow.

    The woman's body was discovered by her roommate who called for an ambulance immediately and told the team of doctors exactly what had happened.

    Allegedly, the girl took iPhone into the bathroom to check her page on the Russian social network "VKontakte."

    Evgenia Sviridenko came to Moscow from the Omsk region. She had been renting a flat in the southeast of the capital with her friend.

    Related:

    Snowden: iPhone has Spyware that Lets Government Monitor Customers
    Chinese Techs Give iPhone the Frying Pan Treatment
    Rubles, iPhones and Red Bull
    Tags:
    death, iPhone, Russia
    Community standardsDiscussion
    Comment via FacebookComment via Sputnik