New Delhi (Sputnik): Pakistan has handed over a "request for more information" to the India High Commissioner in Islamabad on the Pulwama dossier, Ministry of Foreign Affairs spokesman Dr Muhammad Faisal told reporters on Thursday.
The minister added that India had so far not provided any actionable intelligence that could lead to concluding Pakistan's involvement in the Pulwama attack that took place on 14 February this year. The attack took the lives of more than 40 Indian soldiers.
"We hope India will answer these questions soon", Dr Faisal said during a weekly briefing, adding that the reply to previous questions had so far also not been given.
"India will receive the same response as February 27 if it challenges our resolve," Dr Faisal told reporters on Thursday.
On the basis of the first dossier submitted by the Indian government on 27 February, Pakistan's Foreign Office on 28 March stated that it had thoroughly investigated the entire dossier related to the Pulwama terror attack and had neither found any evidence of terror camps at the locations mentioned by India, nor of any of the persons mentioned therein that could be linked to the said attack.
"While 54 detained individuals are being investigated, no details linking them to Pulwama have been found so far. Similarly, the 22 pin locations shared by India have been examined. No such camps exist. Pakistan is willing to allow visits, on request, to these locations", the Foreign Ministry added.
The tensions between the two nuclear-armed nations escalated in February after the Pulwama terror attack, which expanded into a full-fledge aerial clash on 27 February. An Indian MiG-21 Bison was shot down by the Pakistanis, while India has claimed that it too shot down a Pakistani F-16. Pakistan has rubbished the Indian claims.