Second French National Identified as Victim of London Attack

© REUTERS / Neil HallPeople leave the area with their hands up after an incident near London Bridge in London, Britain June 4, 2017
People leave the area with their hands up after an incident near London Bridge in London, Britain June 4, 2017 - Sputnik International
Subscribe
US
India
Global
DNA test confirmed the death of a second French citizen, 36-year old Sebastien Belanger, who was killed in the London attack on June 3, according to the statement of the French Foreign Ministry.

Police attend to an incident on London Bridge in London, Britain, June 3, 2017 - Sputnik International
Missing French National in London Terrorist Attack Dead
PARIS (Sputnik) — A DNA test confirmed the death of a second French citizen, considered missing, in the London attack on June 3, the French Foreign Ministry said Wednesday.

The victim was named as 36-year old Sebastien Belanger, who had been living in the UK capital for seven years, the ministry said.

On the evening of the attack, Belanger was at a bar in London's Borough Market.

Police attend to an incident on London Bridge in London, Britain, June 3, 2017 - Sputnik International
Four French Nationals Injured in London Attack
Another French citizen, Xavier Thomas, 46, is still missing.

The first victim of the attack was earlier identified as a 27-year-old French man from the Saint-Malo district in Brittany, who worked in a bar in the Borough Market.

The attack in London claimed 7 lives and injured 48 people. The assailants' truck ran over pedestrians on London Bridge and headed to the Borough Market afterwards, where three terrorists started stabbing people in a local bar.

Newsfeed
0
To participate in the discussion
log in or register
loader
Chats
Заголовок открываемого материала