Among the many stories covered on today's news-packed show.
- The Republicans' stolen US Supreme Court helped Arkansas kill a man on Thursday night;
- Trump sold millions of dollars of access to corporate giants during his inauguration in January;
- Georgia's GOP Sec. of State issued for blocking new voter registrations in violation of federal law, in advance of June's high-profile US House special election run-off in GA-06;
- Yet another federal court finds that Republican legislators in Texas intentionally discriminated against Hispanic voters when drawing up statehouse districts. (The 4th finding by a federal court of intentional racial discrimination by the TX GOP in the past two months, making the state more than eligible for special oversight under the Voting Rights Act!)
- Sen. Ted Cruz (and other Republicans) may find themselves in big trouble in 2018;
- Britain goes coal-free for the first time since the industrial age;
- Desi Doyen joins us for the latest Green News Report as Saudi Arabia invests $50 billion in renewable energy and scientists prepare to march for science;
- US Treasure Dept. rejects ExxonMobil's request to lift sanctions against Russia so that the company can drill for oil in the Arctic.
You can find Brad's previous editions here. And tune in to radio Sputnik three hours a day, five days a week, at 5 pm GMT.
Have you heard the news? Sign up to our Telegram channel and we'll keep you up to speed!