“Yes, [the video conference] is being prepared, but I don’t know when it will happen,” Purgin told RIA Novosti.
Purgin said the DPR hopes to discuss a wide range of issues, including the ceasefire regime.
“Everything that’s happening is planned for discussion: how many times the ceasefire regime was breached over the last 24 hours, and possibly some humanitarian issues,” Purgin said.
He said that Ukraine has blockaded the transportation of cargoes, including food, in and out of the DPR.
Ceasefire, enforced last Sunday, and the weaponry withdrawal in conflict-torn eastern region of Ukraine are stipulated by the deal on regulating the crisis in the country. The deal was agreed last week by the leaders of Russia, Germany, Ukraine and France in the Belarusian capital of Minsk and signed by the Contact Group, which includes representatives from Kiev, the self-proclaimed people's republics of Donetsk and Luhansk, Moscow and the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE).
Earlier on Tuesday, Kiev said that there was not a single shot fired last night in the Luhansk People’s Republic, adding that there was a "prerequisite for pulling back artillery."
The issue of weaponry withdrawal could reportedly be discussed at a next Contact Group meeting.
The ceasefire came into force on Sunday, February 15, at midnight Kiev time (February 14, 22:00 GMT).
Later in the day, the head of the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission (SMM) to Ukraine announced that the truce was generally holding.