* The Russian Foreign Ministry demanded that US authorities stop applying psychological and moral pressure on Russian citizens arrested last week on suspicion of illegally exporting ‘sensitive US technology’ to Russia.
* Supporters of Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi and liberal opposition activists clashed in Cairo’s Tahrir Square over the rise of radical Islamism and deteriorating living conditions in the country.
* Russian oligarch Boris Berezovsky will pay 35 million pounds sterling ($56.8 million) in court costs after losing a high-profile case to Chelsea Football Club owner, Roman Abramovich, his lawyers said.
* India and Russia gave the green light to a long-delayed joint project to develop a Military Transport Aircraft, Russia's United Aircraft Corporation (OAK) said after the signing ceremony in New Delhi.
* Czech plane maker Aero Vodochody will deliver 28 L-159 advanced trainer/light-attack jets to the Iraqi Air Force after a preliminary agreement was reached on Friday, Czech Defense Minister Alexandr Vondra said.