Four Dnepropetrovsk Blast Suspects Detained in Ukraine

Subscribe
US
India
Global
Ukrainian police have arrested four suspects over bomb attacks that injured dozens in Dnepropetrovsk last month, the country’s Prosecutor General, Viktor Pshonka, said on Friday.

Ukrainian police have arrested four suspects over bomb attacks that injured dozens in Dnepropetrovsk last month, the country’s Prosecutor General, Viktor Pshonka, said on Friday.

“Currently, four people who committed this outrageous crime have been identified. All of them have been detained,” Pshonka said, adding that there was all necessary evidence proving the detainees to be behind the attacks.

Pshonka also said that investigators were probing into the political grounds behind the terrorist attacks, and did not rule out that they may have been hired to set off the bombs.

On May 31, the country’s interior minister, Vitaly Zakharchenko said that two people reportedly involved in the attacks had been detained.

Four bombs rocked Dnepropetrovsk on April 27, injuring 30, including eleven teenagers, according to official information. Prosecutors have called the event a terror attack but so far no one has claimed responsibility.

 

Newsfeed
0
To participate in the discussion
log in or register
loader
Chats
Заголовок открываемого материала