Norwegian police that has detained six suspects in Oslo bombing earlier on Sunday, released them because of lack of the evidence of their involvement into the Friday's twin attacks, Norwegian media reported.
A massive explosion ripped through the government headquarters in Oslo on Friday. Several hours later, a man dressed as a police officer opened fire at the youth who had gathered at the summer camp on the Utoya Island, killing over 80.
Earlier on Sunday Norwegian paper the Dagbladet said that police had detained a group of six people during the raid in Oslo's eastern district. The detainees thought to be involved into the attacks that killed at least 93 people.
A 32-year old ethnic Norwegian Anders Behring Breivik who confessed on Saturday to the mass killing on the Utoya Island said that he was organizing the Utoya shooting alone, without any accomplices.