Chinese boy survives 10,000-volt shock

Subscribe
US
India
Global
BEIJING, March 13 (RIA Novosti) - A 7-year-old boy in southwest China has survived a 10,000-volt electric shock, local media reported on Friday.

The Chongqing Morning Post said He Haoyang, from China's Sichuan Province, was playing with wires in a field on March 8 when they suddenly broke.

"He fell down shortly after being shocked," china.org.cn cited the boy's mother Liu Jun as saying. "His friends shouted to him 'Run!' and he managed to run a few steps forward."

As a result, the boy escaped with just burns to his hands. Doctors could not find any other problems during his medical checkup.

Workers at a local power company said the boy survived because he managed to move away from the accident site, where the grass was left completely burned.

Newsfeed
0
To participate in the discussion
log in or register
loader
Chats
Заголовок открываемого материала