Russian team training before the Davis Cup Final. RIA Novosti video

Subscribe
US
India
Global
Russian and American tennis teams will participate in the Draw Ceremony of the Davis Cup Final in Portland, Oregon. Сaptain of Russian team said that his team has a 35% chance to win the cup while the Americans have a 65% chance. Video by RIA Novosti correspondent Aleksey Berezin.
Newsfeed
0
To participate in the discussion
log in or register
loader
Chats
Заголовок открываемого материала