* Russian Transportation Minister Igor Levitin and Finnish Minister of Transport and Communications Susanna Huovinen will attend the Russian-Finnish seminar on logistics, transport and infrastructure (1:30 p.m.).
* Tony Brenton, the British ambassador to Russia, will give a news conference on Russian-British cooperation (3:30 p.m.).
* The fourth, two-day international conference, Exports of Oil and Oil Products from Russia, will open (9:30 a.m.).
* The State Oriental Museum will host a news conference on the Days of Russian Culture in India festival (3:30 p.m.). The opening ceremony will take place on the new stage of the Bolshoi Theater (7:00 p.m.).
* The fifth Nuclear Industry international specialized exhibition and the eighth Security of Nuclear Technologies international conference will open (September 26-30).
* Moldova, the self-proclaimed republic of Transdnestr, Russia, Ukraine and the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe will hold a regular round of talks on the Transdnestr conflict resolution.
* Russian Economic Development and Trade Minister German Gref will begin talks with the U.S. on Russia's accession to the World Trade Organization (September 26-28).
* General of the Army Vladimir Pronichev, the head of the Federal Security Service's Border Service, will arrive in Japan. He is to meet with Japanese leaders and colleagues from Asia-Pacific countries. Pronichev will leave Japan October 4.
RIA Novosti holds the copyright to all its published materials. Reference to RIA Novosti is mandatory upon any republication of its materials.