* CIS countries' heads of state hold routine conference, 12.00. Following it, the summiteers meet WWII veterans of Russia and other countries of the Commonwealth of Independent States, 16.30. The heads of state attend a gala concert for war veterans, 17.00.
* US President George W. Bush is arriving in Moscow, tonight, to attend 60th V-E anniversary galas. He and President Vladimir Putin meet in bilateral conference the same day.
* Kurmanbek Bakiev, Kyrgyzstan's acting President, addresses a news conference. 10.00
* Alexis II the Patriarch of Moscow and All Russia receives President Alexander Lukashenko of Belarus. 18.30
* A festive procession, The Golden Road of Glory, is held. The Belorussky railway terminal hosts a gala concert and greeting of the arriving participants of the Victory Trains international public action. President Alexander Lukashenko of Belarus and Moscow Mayor Yury Luzhkov are expected to attend.
* The Moscow 2012 Olympic bidding committee arranges an Olympic River water pageant in honor of the 60th V-E anniversary. 12.00
* His Royal Highness Prince Andrew and Admiral Alan West, First Lord of the Admiralty, in command of the Royal Navy, arrive in this seaport, in Russia's extreme northwest, to attend 60th V-E anniversary galas. The British guests of honor will spend three days in Russia. Severomorsk, Northern Fleet central base, is on their itinerary.
* Both Bundestag (German parliament) houses have a joint gala session on the 60th V-E anniversary.
* US President George W. Bush is paying a visit to the Netherlands. He will visit an American military cemetery in Margraten, and take part in 60th V-E anniversary galas. Her Majesty Beatrix the Queen of the Netherlands, and Jan Peter Balkenende, Prime Minister of the host country, also attend the Margraten memorial gala.
RIA Novosti holds a full copyright for all its published materials. Upon any republication of RIA Novosti materials reference to RIA Novosti is mandatory.