* The leaders of African Union (AU) member states have agreed to boost their military presence in the anti-Islamist operation in northern Mali, Russian presidential envoy to Africa Mikhail Margelov said.
* A bipartisan group of eight US senators has agreed on principles for sweeping US immigration reform and will unveil ideas for new legislation on matters ranging from border security to guest worker programs and pathways to citizenship, US media reported.
* Russian opposition figurehead and anti-corruption activist Alexei Navalny has appealed to the European Court of Human Rights (ECHR), seeking compensation for his detention at a camp-out staged to protest President Vladimir Putin's third term, his lawyer said.
* Russia’s largest oil company Rosneft has signed a deal to acquire private oil firm Surgutneftegaz’s stake in the National Oil Consortium developing the giant Junin-6 oil field in Venezuela, Rosneft said.
* Russia’s budget will receive an additional 100-150 billion rubles ($3-5 billion) in 2013 from payments for licenses to develop continental shelf and other deposits, Deputy Prime Minister Arkady Dvorkovich said on Monday.
The fact of registration and authorization of users on Sputnik websites via users’ account or accounts on social networks indicates acceptance of these rules.
Users are obliged abide by national and international laws. Users are obliged to speak respectfully to the other participants in the discussion, readers and individuals referenced in the posts.
The websites’ administration has the right to delete comments made in languages other than the language of the majority of the websites’ content.
In all language versions of the sputniknews.com websites any comments posted can be edited.
A user comment will be deleted if it:
The administration has the right to block a user’s access to the page or delete a user’s account without notice if the user is in violation of these rules or if behavior indicating said violation is detected.
Users can initiate the recovery of their account / unlock access by contacting the moderators at firstname.lastname@example.org
The letter must contain:
If the moderators deem it possible to restore the account / unlock access, it will be done.
In the case of repeated violations of the rules above resulting in a second block of a user’s account, access cannot be restored.
To contact the team of moderators, write to email@example.com